The goal of this course is to make employees aware of the requirements for use of Fall Protection, Work Positioning, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
Expected Completion Time: 20 minutes
• OSHA Standards, Title 29 CFR, Part 1910 Subpart D, Walking and Working Surfaces, Section 1910.23, “Guarding floor and wall openings and holes.”
• Identify the effects of free-fall and sudden arrest of free-fall on the body.
• Identify the requirements for Fall Protection Systems.
• Identify the requirements for equipment used in Work Positioning, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
• Identify the requirements for proper use of Work Positioning, Fall Protection, Fall Restraint