Anti-Sexual Harassment for Managers
The goal of this course is to train managers to recognize, to report, and to prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Expected Completion Time: 1 hour
• Title VII of the Civil Rights Law 1964
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Know why understanding sexual harassment in the workplace is important.
• Know the responsibilities of the company and managers.
• Know how to prevent sexual harassment.
• Know how to respond to complaints.
• Know how to deal with and prevent retaliation.